-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For almost two years this blog provided a thought every weekday with questions on Fridays. Now I post when inspiration strikes. Keep in mind as you read down the page, the posts are in reverse-chronological order.
6 comments:
I don't know Dan. I've certainly had moments so far when delirium was my enemy. When the only option was sleeo.
But once in a while, it puts fantastic blinders on you that block out rational thought. Sometimes delirium can help you break through a wall, because you just don't SEE the wall.
per your headline. I'm f-ing exhausted, too. I meant "sleep" not "sleeo."
whatever. cheers.
As long as I stay away from windows which will inform my body what time of ay it actually is my brain keeps going pretty well.
In addition to NOS and/or Full Throttle's. Anyone at Circus this past weekend heard me screaming NOS form sWARm bROOMs.
Rick basically nailed how I felt. I just wanted to add that sleep deprivation is the only way I hallucinate. I stay clear of the stuff that had to be shot, ingested, smoked, sniffed, drunk or absorbed in order to be creative.
BTW, sleep DP was how my team came up with the giant tongue licking the rain forest for Naked Juice. Fun, I know.
my inability to sleep is related to my imaginary friend
Circular logic makes me sleepy.
Post a Comment